27.8.10

Slacker = Me

I have been sooooo lazy lately and I haven't had to motivation to be on here. I also don't think I've had much to say. But I figure I finally got Paxton to take a nap so I'd get on here and blab a bit...
Soooooo anyway - I'm 28 weeks now!!! :) woohoo... 12 weeks left! It's getting so close and I'm totally unprepared. I need to set up the new baby's crib still (which means rearranging the kids room) because I want it all ready before he gets here even though he'll be in the bassinet for a while. I need to deep clean my entire house (I have NO motivation to do that...) I need to haul my playpen back over from my MIL's house because I used it a ton when Paxton was little and I'm sure I'll use it as much, if not more, with the new baby...
OH! - AND ANOTHER THING.... we still have not picked a name... I'm getting really stressed about it. We don't agree on anything. I finally found a name I FELL IN LOVE WITH the other day and Ricky said it sounds like a character from Mortal Kombat... WRONG! It's an awesome name but I guess I'll just forget about it because, after all, it is Ricky's son too.
Anyway, I'm off for now I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment