26.6.10

Holy Crap

Apparently I'm a huge slacker.... I totally forgot this even existed and I have no idea what my last post is about... so here's my life's summary as of now:

1* I am pregnant again.. baby #2 is due November 18th and I find out the sex on Tuesday.
2* Paxton is growing to be a huge boy! He is so smart and is going to be running around soon! Here comes trouble!!!!!!
3* Ricky is starting a new job on the 12th (hopefully) and he will be so much happier because Home Depot sucks and treats him like crap.
4* I work at Qwest... its ok some days... I think I just have a mental block for work because i pretty much dont want to work... so I think it's impossible for me to like a job ever again...

That's probably about it for now... apparently I'm not so exciting because I can post once a year and its only this long

1 comment:

  1. HAHAH, I love it. Keeeeeeeppp pooossttinnngg! With Pictures even!! YYAAYYY

    ReplyDelete