30.3.09

So Jenny tagged me to do this so here it is!
Real Beauty Tag:
1. Watch this shocking little masterpiece to get some inspiration
2. Sift through all those pictures of yourself that you "look terrible in"
3. Pick atleast 3 current-ish pictures of yourself that you actually DO like
4. Post them on your blog to share!
5. Answer my Real Beauty Questions about yourself
6. Tag whoever you want!
PICTURES: I dont have alot to choose from.. I"m on my computer at work but I'll see what I can find... here goes.


This one isn't my best picture but I love it because it is with my grandpa.




same with this one. not my best but I still love it. :)

This is from Senior year but is my FAVORITE senior pic.

















Real Beauty Questions:
1. What is your favorite physical feature about yourself?
I have to say my eyes.
2. What is your favorite personality trait of yourself?
I am a pretty giving and helpful person.
3. Where is the most "daring" place you have gone without make up on?
pretty much everywhere.. hahah I hardly ever put makeup on.. I'm a slacker
4. What is your biggest accomplishment thus far?
getting married, buying a house and now getting ready to have a baby. :)
5. When do you feel the most beautiful?
when Ricky hugs me for no reason. :) and gives me that.. *look* :)
I tag:
whoever reads my blog that wants to do it.. :) Kayleen, Julie, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment